Ida Women's Navy Blue Mesh Golf Pique | XXS-3XXL
- Unit Price
"I like the material and especially the collar. The sweater is sporty, simple and elegant, love it! -Elli"
Navy golf pique is probably the most comfortable shirt ever. High quality, comfortable and functional short-sleeved golf shirt in four-way stretch. Fits perfectly during golf, padel and tennis. INDRAS' clothes are in four-way stretch and are carefully selected for maximum mobility and function.
Our golf shirt is made of high-quality material that feels soft against the skin and provides a perfect fit. The stylish design combined with the panels made of luxurious mesh fabric from Italy gives you an exclusive look that you will love to wear on the golf course.
- Golf shirt with four-way stretch
- Well-shaped and smooth collar
- Drop-shaped "hidden zipper" from YKK
- Moisture repellent
- Quick drying
- UV protection
- Bluesign® and Oeko Tex class I
Our fabrics are made in Italy and our polo is designed in Sweden and made with love in Poland. So if you're looking for the ultimate luxury golf top that's both stylish and eco-friendly, look no further than INDRA's golf polo!
Size guide for our golf tops and bottoms.
In our tops, we recommend that if you are between two sizes or have a large bust, or want a looser fit, to choose a larger size.
In our bottoms, we recommend choosing a smaller size if you are between two sizes.
If you are still not sure which size to buy, our size guide can help you. Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help you and respond quickly if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that the measurements are given based on garment measurements , not body measurements.
Follow the care instructions to keep your INDRA garments in good condition. The clothes are made in luxurious fabrics and require a little extra love.
- Wash in washing machine at 40°C.
- Wash with similar garments.
- Sometimes you can just air the garment instead of washing in the washing machine, good for the clothes and the environment.
- Do not use bleach.
- Iron only on a very low temperature or just hang it up for a while.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wring the garment.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener as it destroys the breathability, stretch and material.