Althea Black floor top with panels in luxurious mesh fabric
- Unit Price
"High quality and very stylish! This golf shirt has the best fabric and will keep you cool during hot summer rounds on the golf course!! -MH "
Upgrade your golf wardrobe with our exclusive golf shirt in a luxurious and stylish design! Be sure to secure your tee today and experience the ultimate combination of style and comfort on the golf course.
Made with the finest materials, this golf polo is perfect for keeping you cool and comfortable during hot summer rounds on the golf course.
Our popular women's golf shirts are probably the most comfortable golf polo ever . The material is four-way stretch and carefully selected for maximum mobility and function. Fabrics with high UV protection are much needed on a sunny day on the golf course.
- Golf shirt with four-way stretch
- Well-shaped and steel collar
- Drop-shaped "hidden zipper" from YKK
- Moisture repellent
- Quick drying
- UV protection
- Bluesign® and Oeko Tex class I
Our fabrics are made in Italy. Our polo is designed in Sweden and made with love in Poland. So if you're looking for the ultimate luxury golf top that's both stylish and eco-friendly, look no further than INDRA's golf polo!
Size guide for our golf clothing tops and bottoms.
In our tops, we recommend that if you are between two sizes, have a large bust, or want a looser fit, choose a larger size.
If you are still not sure which size to buy, our size guide can help you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help you and respond quickly if you have any questions at email@example.com . Please note that measurements are given based on garment measurements, not body measurements.
Follow the care instructions to keep your INDRA garments in good condition. The clothes are made in luxurious fabrics and require a little extra love.
- Wash in washing machine at 40°C.
- Wash with similar garments.
- Sometimes you can just air the garment instead of washing in the washing machine, good for the clothes and the environment.
- Do not use bleach.
- Iron only on a very low temperature or just hang it up for a while.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wring the garment.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener as it destroys the breathability, stretch and material.