Viveka golf top white polo with navy blue panels in mesh fabric
- Unit Price
"Such good quality! Stylish and functional golf shirt! Goes perfectly with the navy blue golf skirt!" - Marie"
Upgrade your golf wardrobe with our exclusive golf shirt in a luxurious and stylish design!
Our golf shirt is made of high-quality material that both feels soft against the skin and provides a perfect fit.
The stylish & unique design combined with the functional details gives an exclusive look that you will love to wear on the golf course.
Order your golf shirt today and experience a new level of style and comfort on the golf course!
Our popular women's golf shirts are probably the most comfortable golf polo ever. The material is four-way stretch and carefully selected for maximum mobility and function. Fabrics with high UV protection are much needed on a sunny day on the golf course.
- Golf shirt with four-way stretch
- Well-shaped and smooth collar
- Drop-shaped "hidden zipper" from YKK
- Moisture repellent
- Quick drying
- UV protection
- Bluesign® and Oeko Tex class I
Our fabrics are made in Italy and our polo is designed in Sweden and made with love in Poland. So if you're looking for the ultimate luxury golf top that's both stylish and eco-friendly, look no further than INDRA's golf polo!
Size guide for our golf clothing tops and bottoms.
In our tops, we recommend that if you are between two sizes, have a large bust, or want a looser fit, choose a larger size.
If you are still not sure which size to buy, our size guide can help you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help you and respond quickly if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that measurements are given based on garment measurements, not body measurements.
Follow the care instructions to keep your INDRA garments in good condition. The clothes are made in luxurious fabrics and require a little extra love.
- Wash in washing machine at 40°C.
- Wash with similar garments.
- Sometimes you can just air the garment instead of washing in the washing machine, good for the clothes and the environment.
- Do not use bleach.
- Iron only on a very low temperature or just hang it up for a while.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wring the garment.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener as it destroys the breathability, stretch and material.